Thursday, February 26, 2015

my journal log !!!

So my two lovely group partners created a DC circuit !!! 
As you can see, the battery is the source of energy that starts the circuit 
.Since the circuit only flows in one direction, the circuit is polarized. Now lets see my journal log on my lovely circuit












I divided my log into 3 sections , Input ,output, description.  The input is the slide dimmer ,the output is the component that acts as the capacitor. 







As i said before , I created an ac circuit, meaning that it flows in one direction. The slide dimmer acts an switch ,because it controls the amount of voltage in the circuit, The farther you push the switch the more sound it will produce. So the slide dimmer is considered an resistor. The output component acts as an capacitor ,because it stores the electricity in the circuit and releases it by sound  The sound coming out is the amount of voltage that has bypasses the resistor. 





1 comment:

  1. Interesting comment about the circuit being polarized. Polarity refers to properties of the components or load in a circuit. Current does flow from power to ground, but how is its path affected? We'll get to that, but take a shot at it anyway.

    ReplyDelete