Thursday, March 12, 2015

Arduino project #3 - love-o-meter

i was assigned to do project #3 in the Arduino book called love-o -meter. The love-o-meter project enables you to test the warmness of our skin using a temperature sensor. Pretty cool huh :). lets get started

Materials 
 list of materials

  • Arduino Board
  • breadboard
  • jumper wires
  •  3 red LED's
  •  3 220 ohm resistors
  • TMP36 temperature sensor











Step 1

  The very first thing to do is to attach your resistors ,led's , TMP36 temperature sensor on your board. Then i connected the components using jumping wires to to my Arduino board .









step 2 

the next step is to write down your code. if successful the code will cause the led's to light up one by one when touching the TMP temperature sensor!!! now lets see if it works











step 3 





As you can see all the led's lit up , so i am assuming my coding is wrong . I double checked my coding ,but i couldn't find what was the problem. I have to figure out what i did wrong in my coding and do corrections.






as you can see, the picture here is showing what  the temperature is when my monitor is on the open air.

No comments:

Post a Comment